Besan ladoo is one of the most traditional Indian sweets, Besan ladoo are sweet balls made from gram flour, powdered sugar, ghee and nuts, one of this delicious ladoos often made during the festive occasion.
In Festival we always made a variety of sweets, and this popular Besan ladoo we always made at home.
So this Diwali makes this yummy Besan ladoo and enjoy it with your friends and families,
Today FoodnFood going to sharing Diwali sweets recipe Besan ladoo with you with step by step photos.
To make good delicious besan ladoo, choose the best quality and fresh besan available in the market.
To make this besan ladoo first we have roasted a gram flour in ghee until an aromatic and turns to a dark golden to light brown colour,
the flour is then cooled down a bit, powdered sugar and nuts and add little milk which give it more aromatic taste and cook it few minutes till the milk get absorbed in besan,
the mixture is then shaped to balls.
It is very easy and healthy sweet which is made all over India. So try it once thank you.
Besan ke ladoo
- 2 cups Gram flour
- 1-1/4 cup Sugar powder
- 1/4 tbsp Green cardamom powder
- 1/2 tbsp Ghee
- 1/4 Cup Ccashew finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Pistachio for garnishing
- Sieve gram flour in a large bowl or a plate and keep it aside, heat a ghee in a kadhai or pan over a low flame.
- When ghee starts to melt, add sieved gram flour, mix well using a spatula, roast it over a low flame until it turns golden brown, stirring continuously.
- Add little milk and chopped cashew on it and stir it continuously until the milk gets absorbed in besan when it roasted properly, you will get the nice aroma from it. It would take approx 7-10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, add cardamom powder mix thoroughly, then transfer the mixture to a plate and let it cool for approx 8-10 minutes.
- When the mixture is slightly warm, proceed to next step add sugar powder and mix it until sugar is properly blended with roasted flour and mixture turns smooth.
- Divide it into small equal portions and give them a shape of ladoo.
- Garnish a ladoo with pistachio.